A Customer Service Agent is a real estate agent who helps clients with their property purchasing and selling needs. As a Customer Service Agent, you will help clients get their home ready for sale and will advise them as they receive offers and will advocate for them during negotiations. This position is geared towards agents who have stellar customer service skills, are able to communicate well and are able to multitask with a vast client and real estate portfolio.
- Follow up with clients on a regular basis before during and after their home purchase or sale
- Make appointments to take clients on home showings
- Help clients choose a price for their home that is competitive with the local market
- Keep informed on new home listings and sales
- Provide outstanding customer service to all clients in your portfolio
- Advertise your Customer Service Agent skills to the local community
- Network with other Customer Service Agents when advocating for your clients
About Rector Hayden Realtors
Rector-Hayden Realtors is a company comprised of very accomplished, dedicated and knowledgeable people who assist home buyers and sellers with their real estate needs in a trustworthy, professional and efficient manner. Service has been the hallmark of Rector-Hayden Realtors since 1969 and we have grown into a leadership position in the Lexington real estate market. Rector-Hayden covers the entire Central Kentucky area, with multiple office locations.
Associated topics: agent, client, coordinator, customer service, customer service specialist, representante de servicio al cliente, representative, service representative, service specialist, tsr
• Post ID: 19611427 lexington