The entire Real Estate industry depends on Real Estate Client Relationship Managers. Commonly known as a Real Estate Agent, a Client Relationship Manager is a people-person who enjoys working with customers to make one of the most significant purchases or sales of their life. In this position, you manage the entire real estate purchasing or sale process from listing to closing. You love developing long-term client relationships and being an asset to your customers for their every real estate need.
- Develop and maintain a network of clients and maintain a relationship with them before, during and after their real estate transaction
- Manage all advertising and marketing materials for your services
- Become an expert in your clients' needs and advise them throughout the real estate purchase and sale process
- Be informed on the climate of your local real estate market
- Work well and manage relationships with fellow real estate agents
- Mediate all negotiations and communication between client and real estate purchaser or seller
About Rector Hayden Realtors
Rector-Hayden Realtors is a company comprised of very accomplished, dedicated and knowledgeable people who assist home buyers and sellers with their real estate needs in a trustworthy, professional and efficient manner. Service has been the hallmark of Rector-Hayden Realtors since 1969 and we have grown into a leadership position in the Lexington real estate market. Rector-Hayden covers the entire Central Kentucky area, with multiple office locations.
Associated topics: broker, home, house, housing, listing consultant, real estate courier, residential, residential estate, residential leasing agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 19611297 lexington