A Senior Real Estate Professional is a real estate agent who handles all the details of a real estate transaction for clients. When selling or purchasing real estate, clients need a Real Estate Professional to advise on the value of property, prepare a property for sale and advocate for their clients best interests during negotiations. In this position, you will devise marketing strategies for selling real estate and will also help clients with the purchase of a new home. As a Senior Real Estate Professional, you must be communicative, creative and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Create marketing strategies to make your properties stand out in the local real estate market
- Advise clients as they prepare their home for sale and provide any resources that may be required such as staging, repairs and home improvement services
- Market your services to the local community and network with potential clients to increase your client portfolio
- Familiarize yourself with the local real estate market and stay informed on home values
- Attend home showings and open houses with clients
- Mediate all real estate purchase and sale negotiations
About Rector Hayden Realtors
Rector-Hayden Realtors is a company comprised of very accomplished, dedicated and knowledgeable people who assist home buyers and sellers with their real estate needs in a trustworthy, professional and efficient manner. Service has been the hallmark of Rector-Hayden Realtors since 1969 and we have grown into a leadership position in the Lexington real estate market. Rector-Hayden covers the entire Central Kentucky area, with multiple office locations.
Associated topics: agent, home, house, housing, listing consultant, real estate agent, resident, residential, residential property leasing agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 19458947 lexington